I’ve specifically created this first batch of 8 x 20-minute pre-recorded classes to fit into your day for the perfect movement break or mix and match for a longer workout. Either way, know that you’re doing something great for your body AND mind!
– The classes are a mix of STOTT Pilates, Nutritious Movement and Fascial Fitness moves because, after 15 years of teaching, I’ve found that this is the most effective combination for people living in the modern world (and the imbalances that go along with that). You’ll reap benefits for the body AND mind!
– The classes are generally suitable for all (EXCEPT pregnancy) and I talk you through any necessary modifications along the way, as well as noting any cautions before you start the video.
– It’s worth repeating, the videos were recorded and edited by lil ‘ol me so don’t expect perfect lighting and multiple camera angles! The information contained within them, however, has been garnered from 15+ years experience and the performance is genuine. It’s as close to a coming to my regular group class as you can get : )
– I try to keep the required equipment as basic as possible and always suggest alternatives. In this batch of 8 classes, 2 classes require a roller (of some sort) and 1 class requires Pilates Soft Toning balls from Sissel.
– There is no subscription commitment and no automatic renewal. You only renew if you want to.
– I’ll be adding to the library of videos every month so the choice keeps on growing and you don’t get bored!
– If you’ve been avoiding online classes, know that there are LOTS of benefits to them; obviously you get to watch them whenever and wherever you like (even if you go on staycation), you get to pause and rewind if something isn’t clear, you always get the front row view and it’s SO much easier than trying to do it on your own. Not to mention the zero risk of catching Covid-19. Why not give it a try?
Still not sure ? No problem! Here’s a FREE class to try!
The Wall Workout is one of my all-time favourite 20-minute reset routines and it will give you a flavour of the classes. Give it a try and let me know how you get on!
You will need: wall space to accommodate your straight legs leaning against it, yoga mat or something similar, small pillow/cushion, water to stay hydrated.
* NOT suitable if you are pregnant.
*For people with osteopenia/osteoporosis: when rolling your spine off the floor (with feet on the wall), keep the movement very small so that only your tailbone leaves the floor and not your bottom/lower back or ribs.
*The final exercise (#4 stretch with one foot on the wall and the other foot crossed over) is NOT suitable if you have a hip replacement.
Happy Feet Workshop
Don’t let the title fool you; this workshop is not just for people with foot issues! Yes, this workshop will benefit your foot health, but it also benefits the health of everything stacked ABOVE them inc. your knees, hips, pelvic floor, lower back and neck!
In this 2-hour workshop, you will learn how to start improving your foot health with 6 simple exercises, alignment cues and lifestyle tips on how to make your everyday life more foot-friendly AND whole-body friendly!
The DOORS to this Workshop are now CLOSED!
Due to Covid-19, all live, group classes are temporarily suspended till further notice!
The pilates method I teach is STOTT pilates but I also incorporate natural movement ideas and fascial work using MELT Method rollers as I find this combination to more effective than pilates alone.
Pilates Class Locations
All evening classes take place in Malahide (upstairs in St. Andrew’s Parish Centre) and the morning class takes place in Portmarnock (St. Anne’s Parish Centre). Free parking is available at both venues.
Class Size & Format
Class size is strictly limited to 8 – 10 participants. This is to ensure greater attention to detail and help improve individual results.
There are two dedicated “beginners classes” on Monday (8pm) and Wednesday (8pm). In all classes various options to modify exercises are provided to suit needs and abilities. Participants are actively encouraged to work at their most effective level. Participants pay in advance for a course of classes (usually 6 – 8 week course) as each class builds upon the exercises covered in the previous class. Participants are introduced to a variety of equipment to add challenge and variety eg. flex bands, pilates rings, SOFT foam rollers (suitable for fascial release work), toning balls and mini stability balls.
Class Dates and Times
Monday Evenings 7:00 – 7:55pm Intermediate and 8:00 – 8:55 pm Beginners (Malahide)
Wednesday Evenings 7:00 – 7:55 Intermediate and 8:00 – 8:55 pm Beginners (Malahide)
Thursday Mornings 10:00 – 11:00am Mixed Ability (Portmarnock)
Private classes (for 1 – 2 people) cost €100 per hour.