I’m delighted to launch the Mini Movement Month for the home environment!
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW!
The COMPLETE 4 Weeks for Introductory price of €27 (regular price €36)
Relevant at any time, but especially relevant during Covid-19 when so many children are being home-schooled or distance-learning; they are missing out on their regular activities and may have restricted outside movement. Just like their parents, they may be sitting more and moving less than usual.
The Mini Movement Month shows you how to add natural movement into your everyday life, using little or no equipment, and with the changes living on AFTER you’ve made them!
Each of the 4 weeks addresses a specific natural movement idea;
Sitting Less, Sitting Differently, Going Shoe-less and Movement Breaks.
“I’m loving the module for Sitting Differently. I’ve been experimenting with it for a while now and I love the ideas for kids. There’s been more technology use by my kids over the last few weeks and I’m seeing the benefits of not having chairs in front of the Xbox. Now there’s one yoga ball for two kids so while one uses the ball, the other has to sit on the floor. The benefits are MORE movement and LESS screen time because they get tired of managing the yoga ball.”
Parent and Pilates Teacher, USA
- It’s really simple; you just read the Background Info for each week, then refer to the examples on the back of the chart for inspiration and track your progress using the front side.
- It’s designed to get the whole family involved! You might even be able to persuade that family member who’s a bit reluctant when it comes to natural movement…yes, I’ve been that soldier!
- Along the way, you get some structure to your week,
- Your kids move more AND get educated about WHY it’s important.
- Plus, you end up with a more movement-friendly home at the end of it all. How cool is that?
“We just went on the IKEA website and chose Mammut chairs in everyone’s favourite colours; I can’t wait for them to arrive! We’ll use them for crafts outside. Also going to start picnic lunch sitting outside once it’s warm enough.
Parent and Pilates Teacher, Ireland
You know the Mini Movement Month is for you if:
- you want to add natural movement into your home but you’re not sure how/where to start,
- you’re homeschooling right now and are looking for a project that the whole family can get involved in,
- you were interested in my Movement Month for Teacher Training Program but didn’t have the funds to invest in that right now; the Mini Movement Month will give you an insight into how the program works at a lower price point,
- you were interested in the Movement Month for Teacher Training Program but weren’t sure if the simple ideas in the program would really make a difference. I’m confident that, by doing the Mini Movement Month, you will be convinced that small changes really CAN make a difference. After all, we know that the solution to sitting disease is NOT exercise, but small and frequent bouts of movement spread throughout the day. Every little bit helps. Literally.
“I’m really enjoying homeschooling now that I have a clear focus on what I want my kids to be doing”.
Parent and Pilates Teacher, UK
What’s included in the Mini Movement Month?
- There are 4 modules in total, with with each module dealing with a different natural movement idea: Sitting Less, Sitting Differently, Going Shoe-less and Movement Breaks.
- Each module includes a downloadable, full colour, 2-sided chart to help keep you motivated and track progress; the front side of chart allows you to track your progress and the reverse side provides loads of tips, inspiration and movement challenges.
- Each module also has a separate 1-page, Background Information document to explain the thinking/science behind each module.
“I’ll be starting Week 2 today! So many great ideas and tips and I see application for everyone, not just for kids!
Parent and Pilates Teacher, USA